Yesterday's news

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Well, I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, but if you have brief read through the very last post that I constructed and have a glance at the picture I have up on today's post, one can simply put the two together and pretty much guess what I got up to. Yup, I caved. The thought of not being able to have the chocolate was too much for me. It was taunting me and it felt quite like a mission getting it, suddenly every supermarket within a 10 mile radius were completely out of stock but I managed to get a couple of bars from boots and surprisingly-they're good. Not, "OMG THESE ARE AMAZING, I NEED 10 BARS" good but good enough to want a second bar, maybe even a third.;) I ended up going shopping with my sis and I had so much to eat I thought I was going to explode. I really did have high hopes to have a "good" day and just eat well and exercise but I went shopping, had lunch (pie, mash) indulged in a bag of pic n mix, the bag has scrolled in big handwriting "sugar" which put me off a little, then I had a krispy kreme which tasted disgusting and of course I had some of the marvellous chocs. got home and had dinner and then I had dessert and to finish I had an ice lolly. It was pretty bad and writing this outloud right now, it's making me think-why can i not have the dessert and still have a healthy lifestyle and I simply do not have the answer. :/ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger