Hello, world

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Hello reader, whomever that may have stumbled across this blog and decided to read this. Today was another day of inspiration, another day where I thought "this is what i'll do, i'll start a blog and it will cure everything" so here it is. Audrey's Expectations, created on a day where I was feeling very low having just eaten a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes, a couple of chocolate chip scones, half a tortilla, an entire pack of cadbury's strawberry and creme chocolate (and i'm sure i must have missed a few other things). Anyway, so i napped for a few hours, woke up and watched a bit of 'STENDERS, lauren has an alcohol problem, i have a food problem. My dad is SO big, he was just here in my room with his GIANT belly and he was out of breath and all puffy, he's not even 60--this isn't a result of OLD age, this is a result of bad diet. My bro is actually sitting here and saying with complete sincerity that he hasn't got many years left, my granddad died of heart problems, he was morbidly obese too. I'll admit, my reason for weight loss is primarily for vanity reasons, I WANNA BE THIN GODDAMN IT but i gotta think, do i wanna be unhealthy? Is the above listed items of food any good for my body? Hmmm anyway, i'm craving a solero. My sis is sitting here having one. Mmmmm looks SO tasty. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger