side effects

Sunday, 23 June 2013

                               I've not been very clear about what this blog is about, I've been hazy on the details, it's because what I write is clear and obvious to me so I don't feel compelled to elaborate on these points. I wanna start at the beginning now and explain a few things. BASICALLLLLY-I have an eating problem, a major one. I over eat/comfort eat/binge whatever label you wanna give it. It's what I do. I don't really understand why I do it, I just know that I have a problem with it. I am hoping that this blog will give me a space where I can unload everything that is in my head and sort of act like a place for therapy. Anyway, the above picture is currently a little confusing, nothing to do with this post. However, it is. You see, although I am annoyed that none of my clothes fit me right now that isn't the only thing that bothers me, me putting on weight is stressful, I have such low self-esteem, low confidence, I have noticed such a massive change in my personality and now I just wanna go back to the old me. Side-effects, that is the title of this post, the above points are side effects of me putting on weight. Lower half of my face is shown, that is how bad my skin is these days, it used to be clear, there is no link to bad eating to bad skin there is however a link to stress to bad skin. I am stressed, I eat, I gain weight, I don't fit into my clothes anymore therefore I wear sweats and feel even lower. It is a big massive circle that I keep going round. Anyway, this is what my skin is looking like, it will be interesting to see if there will be improvements. 

p.s. a note to myself: papa just walked in and he was huffing and puffing from one corner to the next, don't let this be you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger