Today I ate...

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Hey guys, google statistics has informed me that a total of 6 people found this blog yesterday so I am using the plural "guys". Anyway, although I was feeling really rubbish about eating lots of -what I consider "bad food" I woke up today and did pretty much the exact same thing. But as a wise person once said, every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around. The thing is today I've been on my feet all day, I've been active apart from that half hour this morning I spent watching big bang theory, I guess that is one optimistic thing. I felt so tired though and I think that the reason behind that is because the food that I eat isn't providing me with much fuel, it probably immediately gets stored up into my body, they're what we refer to as low GI food. Anyway, here's my second doodle on my tablet. Enjoy. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger