I am having an alright day. I got up fairly early, had a decent breakfast. Came into uni, went into the gym first (go me). I was at the gym and because I can't find the energy to run these days I just walked because any form of exercise, even if it is just walking on a treadmill whilst the people next to you are sweating, is still good in my books. I was watching a bit of suborgatory which I only started watching because Ethan from Clueless plays the dad but it's actually pretty good, enough to divert my attention from how much I would rather be sitting and not doing very much. I don't quite understand why procrastination is quickly becoming my favourite past time, it seems to be all that I ever want to do.
I got to uni, I had a bit of faff in the office before heading to the lab, I went to the lab, the clock had barely struck 10 and there I was working up last week's reaction. This must be a record. It has been absolutely ages since I've managed to get my sorry ass in the lab so early.
It felt good. What I am finding though is that I struggle to continue with things that quite clearly make me feel good about myself. What am I telling myself?
Hmmm....
0 comments:
Post a Comment