blahg

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Dear World.

Today's Moans.

It pains me that I won't be one of those popular peeps who is constantly tagged on facebook. Like omg you're missed so much, we love you, you're so funny. Or like on gmail statuses. Why does it matter so bloody much though. My head is actually filled with rage, it's bubbling. I hate that some parts of my office will have private jokes that I won't be part of. Like my entire swim was focused on the fact that Mariah doesn't like me, she doesn't consider me a friend. Or that if I were to upload a picture, it wouldn't mean anything.

Well... I guess Evylin, is somebody who puts in way more effort with people. She spends so many late nights here and has participated in like a 100 social events with Mariah. If you were to invest that much time into it, your result would be similar. I guarantee it.

If you were in that office, you would have different relationships with people. Just like in the first year, Evylin pointed out that yours and Oscars relationship was way better. She said that the only person she felt Oscar had really connected with was you. It's like with Luke, I just didn't have anything to say to him and Evylin is just so chilled. Like despite the fact that she went to visit him all the way to the US, he didn't wanna see her when he was here. That was harsh. But Evylin just bounces back and she doesn't let things bother her. :)

Bye, World xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger