SEPTEMBER

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

HOWDY Y'ALL! Everybody and anybody who takes their time to read this, I would just like to say "hi". 

SHIT.FUCK. 

I stopped coming on here because I was doing "okay" in life and now it's 4th September and I am doing rubbish in life. Badly. OH DEAR GOD HOW DID IT GET LIKE THIS?!

Let's start with the good news. Since the 10th July, I stuck to ye ole diet plan of eating hardly anything and exercising and by in like one month I lost like 10lbs and so many inches of my goddamn ass, I was starting to feel confident about walking into the gym, I was thinking "woah, my butts looking quite small" and then BAM just like that I was bingeing like a fucking pig. I've eaten so much sugar in the last few days that I may need a filling, no...seriously...it hurts to brush my teeth. You know what i'm doing right now? I'm googling my ex-boyfriends and seeing how bloody well they're doing in life (linkedin, i hate you) and this is making me want to kill myself. like right now. my life is such a joke that even admitting it on this blog is something i wouldn't dare do (somebody i know, could very well stumble across this thing and well, that's just a risk i ain't willing to take). 

I am fresh out of ideas. i dunno what to do. i really do. 

It scares me to even give myself positivity because i just don't believe it anymore. i literally don't know what to do y'all. I actually even googled rehab facilities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger