How to let the past go and Move Forward in Life

Friday, 18 October 2013

Firstly, I think everybody needs to accept that nothing is as bad as you think. Like, right now, I'm just feeling so down because I am in a rut and I just don't know how to get out of it and you know what sometimes stops you from moving on. I keep tormenting myself with thoughts like "you could have been" "I could have" "i should have" 

Like...I could have lost weight by now.

I could have been skinny by now. I could have been fit and toned and "happy"

I should have a job by now. I should have a boyfriend by now. SHOULD. COULD. There like the worst words in the english language. It could be bloody december and i can still be moaning about the same ol' SHIZ. 

I think accept. Accept Audrey that yes, you are the way you are. Stop being hard on yourself. Accept the past and move on. 

You can be whoever you want to be. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey's Expectations All rights reserved Powered by Blogger