There is seriously no going back now. Not only because eating "badly" makes me unhappy but fluctuating like this is gonna be really bad for my body. So, i started my new "healthy eating" regime on Wednesday 10th July 2013 and that is the very first picture on the left. I am keeping progress pics as it will keep me motivated, already seeing a subtle difference from day 1 to 4 is putting a smile on my face! I have just cut out all BAD food and I've substituted that for a lottta good. I've also started exercising again and spending a fair amount of time away from cardio and relying on my own body to get results (so a lot of squatting and lunging, sit ups etc). As you can also see, i have stuck to the same type of standing position in pictures and taking the picture from the exact distance from mirror to get a better comparison. It might be shocking to some that i have gone from 8.6 to 8.2 in 4 days (that's 4 lbs) but keep in mind that i was eating A LOT of crap and it might be that the morning i weighted myself on 10.07.13 that i was carrying around a lot of unmetabolised food.
anyway, i will be taking a pic everyday!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment